Thursday, October 2, 2008

political rant........................

OK, The debates are on and I am totally bored! Both of these politicians have been to the advanced debate teams. They are both as plastic as the saran wrap I used on tonight's left-overs. There is not ONE American person that I know of that can get a REAL answer and not a prerehersed answer. This is worse than canned laughter. As Americans we are paying a high price. I, for one, am very disappointed. Somebody let me know if it gets REAL. I'm watching HBO. Anne

3 comments:

kbear said...

LOL..i didn't see the debate because of class, but you're right they are well rehearsed i want to know what they're actually going to do if elected...anyways, i've got you on my list to follow you here's my link to add to your followers (or following list) on your dashboard http://karebear4x4.blogspot.com/ once you put me on your list, my entries will show up on your Dashboard plus your photo will show up on my blog as a follower any questions with this, send me an email my friend thanks for staying with me hugz~kbear

Jimmy's Journal said...

Hi Sweets - I quit after 30 minutes. I just wanted to see how Palin did and I thought she was fine. In fact comparing a neophyte to a seasoned veteran, she was great. Obiden was his usual I,me,I, me - self. Plastic indeed!

Jimmy

Donna. W said...

Well, I wanted Ron Paul. Nothing surprises me since he didn't get anywhere.